The winning theses of the twenty-fourth edition of the contest held by ASSOFLUID will be awarded during the Association Ordinary Assembly, which will take place on June 11th in Rezzato (BS). The contest is addressed to all undergraduates and graduates in both technical and economic disciplines whose thesis concerns fluid power. Of all the theses submitted, for a total of nine, coming from various Italian universities, a special commission made of experts from member companies, after careful analysis and evaluation, will choose and award the three most meritorious with a 2,000 euro prize each. The following is a list of the participants, thesis titles and universities:
– Bettio Zeno “Study and simulation of hybrid hydro-mechanical transmissions” – University of Padova.
Cocilovo Lucia “Geometric modelling and design of a telescopic hydraulic cylinder for lift system of concrete batching plan” – University – of Catania.
– Guidomei Stefania “Analysis of resistance to motion in the presence of air-bubbling: experimentation on a model” – University of Genova.
– Marinaro Gianluca “Research to design a novel concept for hydraulic human powered vehicles” – University of Napoli Federico II.
– Mattio Simone “Preliminary evaluation of energy saving in circuits with linear actuators” – Politecnico di Torino.
– Pepe Giuseppe “Theoretical and experimental analysis of an inverted pendulum system with a controlled pneumatic actuator” – Politecnico di Torino.
– Pulcinelli Andrea “Modeling and development of an electro-hydraulic actuator of a semi-active differential gear” – University of Firenze.
– Ricci Luigi “Study of internal hydraulics of an external gear pump for high pressure through the use of 3D CFD modeling” – University of Napoli Federico II.
– Vitiello Vincenzo “Modeling the high-pressure hydraulic circuit of a New Holland T8.390 tractor” – University of Napoli Federico II.