Certification in the fluid power field continues with excellent results when carried out in cooperation with official training centres: more than 50 students have been certificated by the association since the beginning of the year, making a total of over 900 people possessing the CETOP certificate.
These further important steps reward the excellent work done so far, creating an officially recognized training course, valid all across Europe, whose objective is to certify personal training based on both theoretical knowledge as much as practical competence.
The following are the 10 certified CETOP centers in Italy. Here, it is possible to attend courses and pass exams:
– Associazione CNOS-FAP Regione Lombardia in Milan
– C.S.M. Srl di Santarcangelo in Romagna (RN)
– CFP-CNOS FAP “Bearzi” in Udine
– Festo C.T.E. Srl in Assago (MI)
– Fondazione Aldini Valeriani in Bologna
– I.I.S. “Perlasca” in Vobarno (BS)
– I.I.S. “Vallauri” in Fossano (CN)
– I.S.I.S. “Arturo Malignani” in Udine
– Istituto Salesiano “San Zeno” in Verona
– Provincia di Pesaro e Urbino – Training Center in Pesaro.
Certificates from these centers, as well as the candidates’ certificates, are valid in all countries whose national sector associations adhere to the CETOP programme: Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Norway, Holland, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
The list of the candidates who obtained the CETOP certificate is available on the association website (www.assofluid.it) in the dedicated section.